Sunday, February 1, 2015

Well Hello February

I feel like yesterday just the 1st of the New Year and I was motivated to kill 2015. January flew by. Like actually.

Have you lost your motivation for 2015? It is easy to lose motivation and especially in the winter. You want to stay inside, bundled up under a blanket watching movies, not go run in the cold. Or maybe there is a snowstorm and you cannot make it to the gym, seems like a good excuse to skip, huh? When you have moments like this it is OKAY! Remind yourself of your goals, rewrite them and get ready to get on track.

I have goals in 2015 that I did not even remember I had. How sad is that? Thankfully I could look back at this blog post to remind myself.

So my goals for February are smaller goals that will help me achieve my bigger goals:
Drink water! I want to be drinking all day. I do not have a set number because I know if I am constantly drinking water it will be enough!
Lift weights on my own. Finally near the end of January I had enough confidence to walk into Lifetime and walk straight to the weights. I want to keep this up!
Run at least three miles twice a week. I am not training for anything right now so I rather focus on weights than running; however, I do want to be able to run without feeling winded.
Get details confirmed for a running group or Facebook group or health group or figure out what the heck I even want to do with that. I promise there will be SOMETHING starting around the 1st of May!
Also, no negativity. That was my resolution for 2015. Block negativity from my life.


If you have goals write em' down! Remind yourself of them daily. Get errr done!!


Look back tomorrow for a super yummy recipe! Also I will be sharing this week how I was able to stay on track in California but still enjoy froyo and donuts. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment