Monday, February 16, 2015

Baked Cauliflower

Awhile back I saw baked cauliflower and I wanted to try it. Then I had a dream and I knew that was a sign that I needed to go to the store to get some cauliflower (lately I have been dreaming of cauliflower in my sleep, totally normal, right?).



All of the recipes I looked up online called for some oil. I did not have oil and to save some calories I decided not to use any. It was still delicious!



Super easy: set oven to 450*, clean and cut cauliflower, put on greased pan, place cauliflower on pan, season with your choice of spices (I did pepper, chili powder and sea salt), bake for 18 minutes!!





I of course added a little ketchup. It was very tasty and you might even get away with it tasting like fries for your kids ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment