Friday, February 20, 2015

Five Friday Favorites

I thought it would be fun to share five of my favorite things I have been obsessed with lately! Some of these are double posted from my IG account.

Fairlife Milk – I got the chocolate flavor from Super Target, and it was incredible. It is so rich and creamy, but has half the sugar regular chocolate milk does and DOUBLE the protein! Fairlife products are all about treating the cows right; they have zero added hormones.


Cauliflower Crisps – I posted about this last week, and they are amazing. I have made them four out of the last seven days.. So heavenly amazing and they taste like fries.


Flatout Pizza – I love Flatout products. I find them at Costco or Super Target. They have amazing wraps, sandwiches and now pizza! For one of those whole pizzas, it is only 120 calories, winning!


Starburst Juicy Fruit Gum – Alright, gum gets some bad rep. People complain there is a lot of added junk to gum. I get it. But to me eating a piece (or even better only a half) is a lot better than eating a candy bar! This gum is amazing, you can blow bubbles, and the flavor lasts longer than two minutes.


Birthday Lean Bar – I found mine at GNC, and it is comparable to a Rice Krispy bar. It is SO flipping good. I had a friend buy them, and she and her boyfriend love them too. They do not taste healthy or protein-y.



If you try any of this stuff, let me know your thoughts :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment