Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Workout Wednesday

It has been a hot minute since I have done a W.O.W. post! It is tricky to take pictures and videos of myself because I know longer live with someone who will take videos or pictures of me.

BUTTT… I started using the self – timer and it is working pretty well.

Here is a little TOTAL BODY workout –

Squats – 15


Side dips – 15 each side


Tricep extension – 15


Front raises – 15


Side raises – 15


Push ups – 15


Hip thrusts - 15


Weighted bridges – 15


Cherry pickers with weight – 15


Plank – 1 minute



REPEAT TWICE! Regarding which weight to use for each exercise: I recommend 10 - 15 lbs. for most exercises. At my apartment I only have 12 and 20 pound weights, I used 12 lbs. and it still was a fabulous workout!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment