Friday, February 27, 2015

Five Friday Favorites

It is finally Friday! WOOHOO! This week and next week are so insanely busy for me, so I am thanking the Lord I made it to the weekend.

I have some new favs this week:

Artic Zero strawberry ice cream. I tried Artic Zero products last year and was not a fan; however, I saw the strawberry flavor and decided to try it. This WHOLE pint was only 135 calories  (0f, 24c, 13.6p).


Angie’s sweet cupcake popcorn! Delicious!! It was heaven, but I foresee this as being dangerous. The serving size is not spectacular but if you have the extra room in your diet for a treat it is worth it! For 28g it is 140 calories (8f, 19c, 1p).


My new FitBit Charge! Last week I dropped my FitBit outside then continued to drive over it…. When I found it, it was frozen and was not holding a charge. My boyfriend has the charge and LOVES it do I decided to upgrade. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.


Brownies from the Brownie Guy! If you have a little money to spare right now order these. I promise you they will be the best healthy brownie you have ever put in your mouth!!!! The wait list is 3-4 weeks because he has so many orders coming in. Last week he had 90,000 DOZEN orders. He is a one man show working with one oven out of his kitchen. He is a personal trainer, so he uses high-quality ingredients that come out tasting like heaven. One brownie is 156 calories (2.8f, 11.1c, 20p). Each bite is moist and there are chocolate chunks. Oh my! Part of me wants to share these with people but the other part of me wants to hide them ;) They are about $1.45/brownie. So a little spend but so worth it!


I love this shirt that says, ‘MODERN.' (It is on sale at Jcrew right now!) I am living a very modern life and one of my favorite things this week was realizing the amazing friends I have! I was able to go out for my good friend, Lauren’s 21st. My bestie from college, Allie and I were able to FaceTime about her signing up for her FIRST half marathon with me in August. My lovely BFF Katie, who is in London and I were able to talk a little. Catherine and I hardly get to talk, but when we do it means so much – even if our texts are ‘how is your week going? Where are you struggling?’, they mean so much. Then there are friends that I have reconnected with over the past few months, and I do not talk to them much but just FB messaging them makes my heart dance; I am talking to you Megan! Ah! This world is a lovely place to live in, and I am feeling blessed.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment