Thursday, January 29, 2015

Getting Into The Swing Of Things

Vacation was great. Like so great. 


I got tan, I got froyo and I got to relax. For one week without any distractions. I do not think there is anything better than laying in the sun with no worries. 


Although I did miss a few things... My beloved Lifetime. Oh Lifetime how I was so excited to get back to you and lift some weights. I missed my apartment. I really have not spent much time at my apartment since December 12th! I was craving sleeping in my queen sized bed and being back to my normal sleeping schedule. 



But mostly I missed routine. Vacation (and winter break in general, remember I have been on break since 12/12) is so go with the flow, wake up when you want, workout when you feel like it, eat whatever you want and sleep until your body feels like it needs to. I have missed my early morning workouts, my meal prepping, my own kitchen that has all the food I want in it, my own place, school, having any sort of responsibility, work, etc. 


I am so excited to be starting back up in a routine of things! This semester I only have classes T/TH - although I will be in class almost all day, I am excited! MWF I am joining a fitness class at Lifetime at 6:00 AM. So on my days off I will still be getting up and getting stuff done. 




I cannot wait to be in a normal routine of blogging again! I promise some fun posts await like how I stayed on track while traveling and managed to not gain a pound but still enjoy myself, my goals for February and eventually some details on a running/Facebook healthy group. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment