Thursday, February 12, 2015

#BurnThis

I was recently asked to be an ambassador for BurnThis


What is BurnThis? It is a super cool new app with the world’s most inspiring community of fitness and wellness lovers. What is super neat about BurnThis is that it is ALL about fitness, health, nutrition, motivation, etc. It is similar to Pinterest, but it is ONLY health related. Once you become a member, you can post pictures and like and comment on other peoples pictures. 


One thing I like about BurnThis is there is no pressure to make your house look like Pottery Barn. Another thing I like is there is no chocolate chip cookies stuffed with Oreos screaming at me through my computer screen (someday I will make those).

 

I have been using BurnThis for about a month, and I usually use it first thing in the morning when I wake up and when I have free time.



Download it. I promise you will love it! If you download it add me so I can follow you!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment