Sunday, February 8, 2015

And Tomorrow It Begins…

Last week I mentioned that Catherine and I are going to start to do a weekly goal. Each week we will think of a goal, if we succeed we add $5 to our fun funding jar.

This jar is for spending money on fun stuff. It is NOT to be spent on the following: toilet paper, gas, groceries, toothpaste, school supplies, etc.


THIS WEEK:
Mileage… Run 15 miles in 7 days. It is a lot, but very doable. My plan of attack/workouts:
Monday – upper body + 4 outdoor miles
Tuesday – fitness class + 3 treadmill miles
Wednesday – Lower body + 2 treadmill miles
Thursday – fitness class + 3 treadmill miles
Friday – fitness class
Saturday – rest OR run 3+ miles
Sunday – rest OR run 3+ miles


I will post some instagram selfies of course but also I will report back here next weekend :)

If you want to join we would LOVE to have you. Send me an email or FB message!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment