Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 2: Macros

This weeks challenge for Catherine and I is to HIT OUR MACROS.


I am pretty good about hitting my macros but it is hard on special weekends (*coughVALENTINESDAYcough*). I do not eat unlimited amounts of food often so when I do, I do not feel guilty. It is life, right?!  But I am excited for this weeks challenge because it will get me back on track after a messy Friday and Saturday.

Last weeks challenge was MILES. I was able to get in all 15 and they were all treadmill miles minus 4. What is up! I was proud of myself and Catherine too for completing the challenge.


How was your weekend? Did you indulge in some food with the people you love most? I was able to see my really good friends and my boyfriend – that is a win!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment