Friday, February 6, 2015

It's About The Heart

 A few weeks ago I shared what it was like wearing a swimsuit in California last year. I was self-conscious, worrying about what rolls were showing everywhere on my body and I was anxious to get my cover up on seconds after I would take it off. I promised myself this year would be different.


Now, I have not made ginormous (20 ish lbs.) changes since last year physically but mentally I have. This year I wore my swimsuit without any shame. I worked so hard to be PROUD and not focus on the stretch marks, or the little lumps and bumps.




The thing is I do not have a perfect tummy. I do not have the most ripped arms. My legs? Yep, there are stretch marks there along with my stomach. But that does not represent ME. What represents ME is my HEART. So I do not care if I have the best six pack around or a stomach with stretch marks, I will wear a swimsuit with confidence.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment