Sunday, February 22, 2015

Life

So this past week I have NOT stuck to my macros. I was crazy busy and more than once there was no way to be prepared. I tried, I really did!


So I am sitting at $0 in my fun jar. And I am struggling eating within my calorie range. Part of me thinks I need to up my macros and go from ‘cutting’ to ‘maintaining’. You are only supposed to ‘cut’ (lose weight) for up to 3-5 months. Well my body has technically been in a cut since August. Yikes.

I am going to talk with the gal who did my macros the past two times and figure something out.

In the mean time I have TWO goals to hit this week! HIT MY MACROS and WOKROUT 6 DAYS. I know the chart says 7, but I only believe in 6 days without a break in there!


When I make my double goal I will be putting in $20!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you already posted this but who are you having do your macros?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! I had Paige do mine. Here email is iifymcoachingbypaige@gmail.com
      She is lovely to work with and will help you reach your goals. I have list about 16 pounds since she started helping me with my numbers.

      Delete