Thursday, February 5, 2015

Get Ur Freak On

Alright. Missy Elliott I will confess: YOU ARE MY JAM.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY WORKOUT CAREER? I mean I have heard these songs before but like 15 years ago. I downloaded some of her music within minutes of her performance for the Super Bowl… God Bless Her.


Now to the real stuff.

In March I want to set a weekly goal, if I complete the weekly goal I would put $5 into a jar. If I do not complete the weekly goal I would have to take out $5. I can save that money for weeks and buy a pair of $100 Lulu Lemon leggings or I could spend the $5 immediately on a pair of earrings. The money earned does NOT need to be spent on things fitness related, but it does have to be fun – so no groceries or gas ;)

Earlier this week I was telling Catherine about what I wanted to do in March. She loved that idea so now I have a buddy! We are also not waiting until March; we are going to start this Monday!

Here are some ideas:
No meat
Mileage
No sweets
No diary
Hit workouts daily
Hit macros daily
No packaged food (we will see, I depend on protein shake/bars when I am on the go and do not have time to go home)
A certain # of steps a day for our Fitbit


Hmmm… .Do you have any other ideas? If so please post them below :) Catherine and I have some chatting to do but I am excited for week one of mileage!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment