Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 ~ Resolution

 I cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store for me. I have some exciting trips, life events and maybe even a few races on the calendar ;)

I left 2014 ‘completing’ a New Years Resolution for the first time in my life (run 12 races). It only took me 20 years to figure out how to set a NY resolution and complete it, but I finally followed through. I feel very proud. This year I am not making my resolution anything to do with my weight or pant size. That is what my goals are for.


I want to continue to enjoy life for. I do not want the scale to determine if I am happy. After all she is just one lying sun of a B. Near the end of 2014 I finally got it – it fricken finally clicked that the scale does not mean shit. I want to work my hardest everyday and see where I take myself. Using the scale as measurement to see where I am but not letting it determine ME. I will most likely weigh in once a month.

My resolution for 2015 is to be happy with myself every.single.day. Because you know what? Everyday when I wake up I have the chance to be the happiest and best Bailey McKenzie possible.

I know that if I follow through with a resolution like this it will only affect my life for the positive.


I cannot wait to share some fitness goals I have for 2015! HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment