Monday, February 9, 2015

Motivation Monday

This weekend I did homework and hung out with my family. Everything about my weekend was so perfect, quiet and peaceful!

Saturday my mom took my sister and me to Athleta. We all walked away with pants that stay up while we run! Thank You Jesus. We also had dinner together. I got to pick; we of course ended up at a Mexican restaurant ;) Nom nom nom. It was my cheat meal, but I had a fajita salad and lots of chips and salsa!




My mom and sister begged me to try on my formal dress from 2012... I was a little worried because I would have been sad if there were not HUGE changes. Well; let's just say, if that strap were not there the dress would be sitting on the floor!!!!





It was HUGE. I of course had to go find old pictures from when I wore it in 2012. I will probably share some more to IG :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl! What a transformation. You should be proud of all your hard work and all that you have accomplished. Your "guns" look awesome! I have to say that you look beautiful in all the pictures. Before AND After.

    ReplyDelete