Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What I'm Eating

Sometimes I want to write what I eat and then I blow it when I eat bad. But that’s the reality of my life. Everyday will not be 100% perfect, in fact, each day is trial and error. I am learning more and more each day!

Nannying – of course I am going to try the macaroni before I serve it, I have to make sure it’s edible. Of course I will have a handful of pretzels because they sound good. And you bet your life I will lick that peanut butter knife.

I can plan as much as I want, have everything laid out for what I am eating and when, but it CHANGES. Along with my meals. Sometimes I plan on eating a healthy dinner and then am out and about so I grab chipotle.

People ask me what I eat, I would love to take pictures of every meal, every time I eat; however, I get too excited and eat it before I can snap a picture. ha ha. 

This was my Monday and I would say most days look something like this:

PRE-WORKOUT @ 5:00 AM– rice cake with 1 T. almond butter and e-shot and ionix (both Isagenix products that I LOVE. Ionix is what is pictured, and I do it in a shot  glass because it's easier to measure)

POST- WORKOUT @ 7:00 AM – protein shake + 1 cup frozen kale (it’s a meal replacement)

AM SNACK @ 9:00 AM – ¼ cup almonds + ¼ of raspberries, ¼ cup blackberries, ¼ cup blueberries

LUNCH @ 11:00 AM- always changes. Today I had cauliflower pizza + meat, peas, broccoli, zucchini.

PM SNACK @ 2:00 PM – quest bar + 1 pepper, 1 cucumber, 1 serving of carrots and 1 serving of celery. Often I add hummus and guac to go with my veggies to up my calories/ fat. Today I had guac. (If I don’t have quest bars I will have 4 oz chicken)


DINNER @ 5:30 – Tuna with hummus wrapped in a spinach tortilla with pickles and lettuce.


This =
1,680 calories ROUGHLY
39% carbs
33% fat
27% protein
^^I am super proud of these %’s^^
65 grams fat
69 grams fiber
51 grams of sugar (mostly healthy sugars from fruits/veggies)
123 grams of protein (I want this high because I want some lean muscle, baby)

This is all according to MyFitnessPal.com

As for now I am happy with this eating plan that’s been happening for me. I do think I could cut back on sugar, but how do I do that? Something I need to discuss with my trainer. I am definitely using the restroom regularly with my fiber amounts and high amount of water!

 IFFF I am doing additional workouts I will have a quick 100 calorie/18 grams of protein, protein shake post workout. If I am doing more running/burning of calories I try my hardest to get those calories above 2000…. SOOO hard.

Have you checked out Fitness Blondie’s giveaway?? I am already dreaming of those quest bars I would win. Make sure to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment