Monday, March 24, 2014

Some Challenges

I need a good challenge, besides the fact that summer is literally right around the corner, I want change. I have been wanting change for a long time, I am just on this rollercoaster ride of working my ass off in the gym then eating to make myself happy. Not good. I need to learn to say NO to junk food. 

So starting next Monday March 31st I am going to be posting weekend recaps along with a picture of my weight. So basically what this means is you’ll get a selfie of me along with a picture of my scale with a # on it.

Now I realize this isn't really a challenge. It's not a workout challenge; however, it is a challenge to say NOOO to the shiz in my fridge and pantry that I want to eat 24/7.

I have posted before how I hate that scale. I do. BUTTT I need it right now to get me back on track. I think this will be a good way to hold me accountable.

So this means you’ll get to see my weight. Not that you care. But you can pretend like you care.

I am starting next Sunday, so I will keep you all waiting until then to hear what I weigh. I could tell you today but you never know if I am going to go crazy and have a week of cheat meals before this ordeal starts. Just kidding. But seriously, it starts Sunday, so Monday you get to see my weight on the blog.
 
August 2013… Super fit, healthy and high on life.
Look at those legs, the chest, I want to be back there!

I will tell you this: the lowest I have ever weighed is 149. I don’t care if I get to 149, 157, 120. I want to be happy. So the ending goal weight is happy along with my 2’s and 4’s fitting.
 
Me last week. Keeping it classy with dessert in my hand.


If you want ‘in’ I would love that. You could send me your pictures weekly and I could feature them. Trust me, if you are my friend you know this because I have said it over and over again, but having a blog will hold you accountable to things like this. So please send me an email, or comment below – even if you want it to be between you and me only I am happy to do that too.

Happy Monday!

PS – I am doing this 90 day swimsuit ready challenge (I love FabChickGetsFit). I will take a picture and post my results! You should join too. If I understand it correctly there is no charge or anything to just ‘do it’?
Also I am doing Mama Laughlins’ 8 week challenge.
Alright, if these two challenges don't get the fire under my butt going, I don't know what will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment