Thursday, March 13, 2014

Protein Cookie FAIL

The race is in less than 48 hours! 

Today I had my last run. An easy 2 ish miles. I was supposed to run slow and take it easy, well I don't know how to pace myself so I started at a 7:47 mile then reminded myself I am not Jesus and I slowed it down. I need to not focus on my time. I felt good. I tested out what I am going to wear. Honestly still not 100% sure because it will probably be about 15 degrees, I don’t want to have to wear gloves or a hat but I do not know. I will probably go with the flow and if I get hot throw it at my parents when I pass them.



The real dilemma I had this week was these protein cookies didn’t turn out. TOTALLY my fault. I decided to just roll with what I had and used almond meal vs. coconut flour. I will try these again soon. The recipe is from Fitness Blondie but she did it correctly and her's looked amazing.


But the fatty in me ate the batter… OMG. It tasted like a DQ blizzard. No joke! I seriously had my face in the spoon!… Dear Jesus. At least it is a healthier recipe? Right??



Is this not the cutest thing ever? The girl I nanny for is playing with my American Girl doll Kit from 13 years ago. When she isn’t with me I always tell her I will keep Kit in good hands, take her inside, play with her, etc. LIES. Poor Kit sits in my car and every time I turn around I laugh. I still have the girl I nanny believing I am #1 American Girl doll babysitter.


Yesterday I took multitasking to a whole new level. I spun for 60 minutes, blogged, did homework and looked into my CPT (eeek, more to come later!). I felt like a champ. I wish I could convince myself to do this more often! PS Addy was NOT feeling that early morning workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment