Monday, March 3, 2014

Back To This Whole Healthy Thing

I'm BACKKKKK

To the coldest state ever. UGH. From 88 degrees to -18 Yippe life rocks. Alright now lets quit the complaining and get to the real deal…

I went MIA last week. In California that is. I ate like crap, worked out a little less, drank a little more, got some sun, ya know typical vacation things. So I need to work my butt off now to get things in CHECK.

I am killing it this week  (so far, I mean after all it is only Monday ;)), but here is my plan. I am a planner, I am a list writer, I am not such a great follower though; however, I will be honest with you come the end of the week.

Monday: Boot camp, cycle during bachelor with my BFF Courtney! WHOOT.
Tuesday: boot camp, Cross Country Ski with my Dad
Wednesday: boot camp
Thursday: boot camp
Friday: Sprints/ arms or legs – depending on time and what we do it BC Thurs.
Saturday: Stairs with miss Catherine!
Sunday: 6 mile run & arms (last ‘long’ run before race day!)

Food for week: Tuna, cauliflower pizza, spaghetti squash, broccoli slaw spaghetti, eggs. Lots of veggies and fruits!

Keeping the calories high this week will be super important for me because I will be very active.

I really want to get a post out there about what I eat. Amounts, calories, proteins, sugars, etc. Take pictures and be HONEST about everything that goes into my mouth.

This past weekend Catherine and I attempted a 12 mile run in the frigid cold. We live in MN – winters aren’t so sweet to us… It was about -8, the roads were icy, the hills were tough, but we managed to finish with 11-12 miles – I am not sure because we walked the end to cool down. I am proud. This was the first time I ran outside since my last attempt/fail at 4 miles.

Race day is less than TWO WEEKS AWAY! It’s supposed to be around 34 degrees.

There was a great deal on these sweet shoes I've been wanting for awhile. They were $20.00 each originally $80.00. I couldn't decide between the two colors, so in typical Bailey fashion I got both ;)



Cheers to another fabulous, fit, healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment