Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Eggs + Avocado = Heaven In My Mouth

I have been dying to try this recipe and I FINALLY did today! So yummy, so easy.
 


Baked Eggs in Avocado: serves 4
2 ripe avocados
4 eggs
1/8 t pepper
1 T chives
preheat oven to 425. Slice avocados in half and take out pit. Scoop about 2 T from middle of avocado so egg has room. Tightly put avocados in pan. Crack egg into each. Bake 15-20 min. season with pepper

{I only made 2 servings/omitted the chives and it was still delicious! I also baked for 17 minutes and it was PERFECT}
 


No judging on my egg cracking skills. Obviously it's hard with one hand. I will get it down eventually!!

I am pretty sure I could make this in my sleep. I will probably have dreams tonight about how amazing it was so I will most likely be making it again soon :) 


See you tomorrow to work LEGS for W.O.W. #20!

No comments:

Post a Comment