Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Peeps!

I am excited for a new week and a new month (Tomorrow). This weekend was crazy to say the least.

Friday I went to the Lulu Lemon sale. What a nightmare. But I got some cool items. If you want to check out what I got click HERE.

Saturday Catherine came home! My heart dances when I get to workout with her. We get each other and that’s what I love. I think everyone of our conversations is the same, talking about our struggles, our wants, our goals. But I LOVE it. She is the only one who has really experienced what I have. Anyway, we did the stairs. We met this super awesome lady, Brooke, she’s in the army and it was her second time. She was so amazed that we do 20 sets. Her and I are meeting up Friday at 7:00 am and I am going to be a creeper and tell her to add us on FB. I mean who doesn’t want or need more healthy people in there life? I think she is a few years older than us but that is ok.

The rest of Saturday I babysat from 9:30 AM to 1:00 AM.

Sunday I woke up to go to church and babysit again. Gotta make money somehow! Then I did homework All. Day. Long. SO FUN. Said no one ever.

Here we are – it is Monday – I got up at 7:00 (no boot camp today) and got stuff accomplished. I bought new running shoes, went to TJ's, stopped at GNC, buzzed through Target, went to Macy's and Victoria Secret and ended at Costco. This all happened before 11 - rock star status.


Lets not forget this baby. I am somewhat embarrassed by this because I have been a heck of a lot lower. But I am not going to sugar coat things. This is my weight as of yesterday and I can only look forward. I am excited to see what I can do with my body and MIND before summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment