Friday, March 28, 2014

Lulu Lemon Virgin No More

I have always been obsessed with Lulu Lemon. Only problem is I have never actually owned any Lulu Lemon.

If you workout (or if you don’t) and are not obsessed with workout clothes you need to teach me a little lesson. I LOVE workout clothes. I have too many. I could probably go a month without washing my clothes and still have enough, that is a problem. BUT I just cannot help myself, it is So. Darn. Cute.

So if you live in MN or the Midwest you have probably heard a little about the Lulu Lemon Warehouse Sale 2014. It was at the Minneapolis Convention Center today- Sunday. Basically they pick a different location every year, bring 17 semi trucks full of shit, mark the prices down about 33% and hope all these crazy workout freaks will come buy it.

I was sold.

My cousin Callie, my Mom and I all took on the crowds at 8:00 am. We were told no jackets, if you had one you’d have to pay money to check it and also you wouldn’t have to wait outside. Wrong.

The Lulu people were not expecting so many people. But us Minnesotans are freaks and want a good deal.

So we waited outside for probably 1.5 hours, got inside and waited for another 1.5 hours, got inside the sale and shopped for 30 minutes, waited in dressing room line for 30 minutes, waited in check out line for 15 minutes, lost our car for thirty minutes, then finally drove home.

We left at 8:05 got home about 2:15.





The amount of people was insane. I was trying to shop for myself and three other people. It became impossible. Also sizes are so funky! Some things I was a 6 some things I was an 8 and one item I was a 10.

If I didn’t have two bags full of shit I probably would have been a lot crabbier. But I sucked it up because I knew my mom was the only one who had the right to be crabby. After all, she was the driver, line/ spot saver, holder of clothes, and plastic aka money provider.

So here is what I got:
 












It looks like a lot, which yes it is; however, it was a good deal.

Would I do it again? No. Was it fun? Yes. Was it a good experience? Yes. But it is a one and done thing. Too many lines. Too many people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment