Thursday, October 31, 2013

Protein Lovin'


If you know me you know I love a good protein shake after an intense workout. I use Isagenix but have used other protein powders in the past.

I use to workout at night and then not have anything to eat until the next morning this is NOT ok. Then I started having Isa Pro protein (100 calories and 18 grams of protein) right after my workouts and before bed. It did wonders! I literally could feel my muscles growing, score.

My favorite is a chocolate protein shake with some raspberries. Taste like dessert.

What are some of your favorite ways to jazz up a protein shake?

**I did some shopping a few weeks back. I loved this jean/shirt thingy when I first saw it. Not sure how much I love it now?**
Jean shirt- Lucky Brand -- Macy's
Cream under shirt - Lucky Brand-- Macy's
Jeans- Gap
Boots- Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment