Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reality.


“Reality continues to ruin my life.”
― Bill Watterson 

Sometimes I feel like this quote fits my life perfectly. I have these little dreams and wants in my head, then BAM reality hits. All my dreams and wants get washed away, why? Well reality hits.

You can’t have everything you want in life.

You can want something that is as little or you can want something that’s a little bigger. Wanting a new dress, wanting an A on a paper, wanting to reach your goal, wanting to be successful someday and happy. These are all little things that most people and I in general want.

But then I see quotes like this:

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
-Albert Einstein

I love this quote. It is so true for everyone in life. You are going to run into road blocks, you are going to have ups and downs, you are go to be both successful and unsuccessful; however, at the end of the day if you give up life won’t be that great. You need to keep going and keep moving forward, yes maybe you didn’t get the grade you were hoping for but it is NOT the end of the world. It is only a grade and life goes on.

SMILE and be HAPPY for what you’re surrounded by in your beautiful life.

Be GRATEFUL for everything and everyone.

I personally need to remember this stuff… It is hard, but I am going to try reallllly hard this week to always be grateful for what I do have. Because I honestly have SOO much compared to some people in this world. I am going to try hard not to WANT, WANT, WANT. I am going to pick myself up when I do fall and get back onto my bicycle. I will NOT give up on life.

Try it.

I'm loving everything about Fall! Especially my new boots. And this outfit, prime. I got so many compliments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment