Wednesday, October 2, 2013

W.O.W. {4}


Welcome back to another week of W.O.W! This week is all about stretching.


Sometimes I think people {me every time I workout} forget the importance of stretching. We also tend to be lazy/always in a hurry and we don't want to waste 15 minutes doing it; however, after we are done we feel so much better!

I will be honest, I often leave my workout classes early to get to school. So that usually means I am leaving when we are stretching, which is not good to do and I really need to try harder to stay.

So this week I have some simple stretches for both you and I to focus on.

If you do the 16 stretches below you will feel amazing. Trust me. After a long run or an intense workout -- PRIME!

This is another one of my favorites. We always do it after cycling. Cross one leg over the other and push down. Often I need to hold onto something, especially in this picture because I am trying to snap a pic! haha! I am also wearing skinny jeans....

 

Love this one too.. Put one leg back and one forward and push down.

Stand on your toes and push back... You will feel it in your butt!!


 ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment