Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap {Homecoming}


One word about my weekend.

HOMECOMING.

Okay, things got a little crazy at Concordia. There were some dances, bonfires, shows, a football game, so many activities.

Let’s start with Friday, I had a chill night with Allie. We had a little wine and watched a movie. We were in bed by 10:30 because we had to wake up by 5:00 for a sub-committee we were apart of. Holy Balls. Waking up at 5:00 am to workout vs. get dressed and pretty looking for the day is a whole different story.

Allie and I at our Alumni Breakfast 
 So Saturday, we were up and at it early! Then after that we froze our buns off at the football game. But actually it was raining and cold and we cuddled and bundled and made it a jolly ole time. Minus loosing….. Anyway, moving on. I took a solid 4 hour nap then we got Chinese for dinner. YUMMY -- get in my belly. Then we got ready for the Johnny Holm dance (a band comes in and plays great music) It was SO MUCH FUN. We got back around 12:15 and ordered Pizza Patrol. It is known for the ‘drunken’ pizza. Hahah! We were up until 2:00 ish probably, but then I couldn’t sleep!

Sarah, Me, Lauren and Kylie

BRRR.. Rainy and cold 




Sunday, I was up by 8:10, like seriously body – let me sleep! Sunday was a very chill day and I was LAZY. Sunday night we celebrated Sarah’s birthday at Lucky 13. SO YUMMY.

Today is Sarah’s birthday – so happy birthday to her! Such a beautiful girl inside and out. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Sarah and I - Happy Birthday Sarah
This weekend was fabulous. I didn’t open my backpack at all, I didn’t get anything done on my ‘to do’ list, I was lazy, I ate crappy, I drank too much, but I had FUN. And guess what? YOHO. You Only Homecoming Once!

This week is going to be a long one because I get to go home Friday for FIVE DAYS! Fall break baby.

Stop on over to Catherine's blog.... She had something big happen this weekend!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment