Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap -- Halloween Fun


This weekend the Halloween activities began… And boy was it fun!

Friday, I spent the evening making my costume with my friend Allie. She is so crafty and made me look like a loser. It was funny because people asked “oh how long did it take?” Well it depends who you’re asking, Allie 2 hours, me closer to 3 hours. Ha ha. We also had Panera for dinner. Seriously my friends and I are the people keeping Panera in business, we go there 3 or more times a week NOT GOOD (hey, at least I eat healthy when I go there : ) )

The homemade tutu!

Allie and I


Saturday, I cycled and then quickly got ready for the football game. We played Ausburg and we won. It was chilly but as always Sarah and I bundled up/cuddled in her Cobber themed tie blanket. Saturday night we got ready and went out for Halloween. We (Allie and I) got lots of compliments on our matching outfits! Made me feel like maybe it was worth all the hard work.
 

Kisses to this beautiful girl



More friends
Sunday, oh gosh. The one day I needed to actually get shizzz done I didn’t. We woke up and went to Village Inn for breakfast and I ate enough calories for the whole week. Then I attempted homework. Sarah came over for dinner, we had pizza and tuna, together. Yes, it was together and actually good! We watched Marley and Me – and made it through tear free.

I am SOO ready for this week! I am going to eat well, exercise daily and drink lots of water.

I am looking forward to some fun posts this week: my fav soup recipes, new workout clothes, obsession with protein, and some updates on LIFE.

Make it a great day! Do some healthy for your body. And remember to SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment