Wednesday, October 30, 2013

W.O.W {#7, What I Wear}


This week for W.O.W. I am doing something a little different! I am going to talk about what I like to wear while I workout, because after all clothes are everything in life.

Lets be real. If you know me, you know I shop til’ I drop. I LOVE SHOPPING. Period. Recently I went to Old Navy and gave my workout wardrobe a little face lift. I bought three matching shorts/tops outfits.



Can you tell I was feeling purple?
Above were all before Body Pump. I would never wear these outfits cycling!

When I am shopping for workout clothes it is important to me that it will stay up and not fall below my ‘chub’ (Yes, I have chub and I am not proud of it). I also make sure my tops aren’t too thick.

My favorite place to get workout gear would definitely be Gap, followed by Old Navy and Target.   

To me doing laundry every other day doesn’t work, so I have LOTS of workout clothes. I don’t know if it is because I am obsessed with shopping or too lazy to do laundry ha ha ha.

When I run I love pants with draw strings to hold it all up/in. When I am cycling it is a MUST to have biker shorts on or cropped pants because your crotch/legs will rub together. When I am doing body pump/ elliptical/ weights/ abs/ whatever the heck else I do I wear whatever. However, I will say this: I am not as confident wearing shorts because sometimes I feel like A) my crotch is showing and B) I feel like my inner thighs are gross.

Holding my hair back... Lordy! I always put it in a pony tail or bun. Then I complete my look with either a Violet Love or Urbanhalo headband. I swear by Urbanhalo headbands! So worth the cost. They also have great deals on Facebook, make sure to like them!


Tennis shoes.... I have my everyday Nike's that I wear to cycling and body pump. Then I have my Brooks that are only worn for running. 


Holding in the boobies... I love my Asics sports bra. Makes me look boob-less but it does the job when I am running. When I am just cycling/elliptical/doing body pump I wear cheaper sports bras from Target.


 Where do you like to shop for workout clothes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment