Friday, November 1, 2013

Updates


Updates on my life!

Ohhh boy. Where do I even begin?! Life has been treating me well, rewarding me when it should and punishing me when I do bad things.

My goals are going OK, not perfect.

I am running a 10K tomorrow. You want to know what? I haven’t trained/ran 6 miles more than once. I can’t remember the last time I even ran. It’s my first 10K ever and my goal is TO FINISH. I don’t care about my time as much as I will for my Fast Before The Feast race on Thanksgiving Day. I will give y’all a full report Monday on how this 10K goes. {If I am still alive}

I am going to try to work harder in the gym these next couple of weeks. I want my workout plan to look something like this:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday- 5:45 AM Body Pump + 45 minutes elliptical
Tuesday/Thursday- 5:45 AM Cycle + 6:15 CXWORX (all core) + 2-4 mile run outside or inside on the deadmill {I just talked with a friend today who loves to run, I have a feeling our paces are different, but we are going to try running this Tuesday @ 7:00 PM}
Saturday- 10:30 Cycle
Sunday- 1:00 pm Cycle &/or 4-7 mile run + 4:00 Yoga {75 minutes, I think this will be good for me}

That’s a lot. That’s a big commitment. But I know I can do it. I will keep y’all in the loop on what is and isn’t working! But I need to get my booty in shape {AND KEEP IT IN SHAPE!!!} for some very important trips!

First, I got Ellen Degeneres tickets. Can I get a WOOHHOOO! I am pumped. In 25 days I will be in LA and going to the show with my HS BFF Courtney and my mom. I cannot wait.

Second, my family is going to Orlando/Disney right before Christmas. I want to feel good and look good!

Third, spring break is in February, which is going to be spent in Palm Springs with my college bestie Allie at my grandparents.

So these three trips equal a few things… 1) a swimsuit 2) summer clothes 3) pictures ----- which means I need to step it up, put the donuts down {literally}, and get my butt in shape.

A quick little fatty moment. This stuff is amazing! I love it and I would recommend it to someone if they want a little ice cream. I won't be having it anymore after Sunday. Sigh.



I will never be a fake blogger. I will put it how it is. I am not going to pretend like everything in my life is perfect. Because it isn’t. I am going to fail. I am going to fall over. But the best part is everyday is a new day.

Now, I know I have said this over, and over, and over again multiple times. But starting this Sunday {11/3/13} I will be trying my best to be a better person all around. Food wise, gym wise, personality wise, etc.

Can you tell I am lovin' boots this fall?
I feel like every picture I share has me wearing
my boots :)

Jeans- Gap
Sweater- Gap
Leather Jacket- Old Navy
Boots- Macy's
Necklace- Target

I cannot wait to share my struggles with all my fabulous blogging friends!! Cheers to the weekend {well not literally, because I am not drinking until after Christmas!}

No comments:

Post a Comment