Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Goals


Alrighty folks. A few weeks ago I set goals. They were a fail. I failed at being successful with my goals; however, I am NOT a failure.

I will admit, I sucked those goals up like they were a tasty chocolate milk shake. So basically what I just said in ‘non- fat girl terms’ was I wasn’t able to keep my goals. I wasn’t ‘in it to win it’.

If you’re not ‘in it to win it’ how can you be successful? It’s gonna be a challenge.

This was my previous week, shoving food into my mouth:


Puppy chow.... Best/worst care package EVER

Fries and the best tuna melt I have ever had... So good
So I am going to pick up my big girl panties that fell quickly to the ground and try to re-set some goals. 

I am going to Disney World in December (right before the Holiday’s…. It’s going to be a rough month to stay healthy!) and then I am going to California for Spring Break in February. So I need to stay determined not only for my shorts/tank body but also my energy.

Let me tell you a little something… In the beginning of the school year I had 110% energy ALL THE DANG TIME. Seriously, people got mad at me because I was an energizer bunny. I am convinced it was because I was eating PURELY HEALTHY and no junk like ever. And now I am constantly tired and wanting naps, while I am managing to load on those carbs (toast, bagels, muffins, etc.) and having too much frozen yogurt. Coincidence? Hmmm, think about it people!

Anyway, I worked out at 5:00 am last Thursday, then nannied from 6:30-8:15 am, then took a little nap from 8:30-10:00 am. Serioulsy? I sound LAZY AF.

That’s when it hit me. This is NOT ok. I need to get back into the swing of things. I need the other Bailey back. Not this crabby girl lazy girl… I am hoping my family, friends, blogging peeps, dogs, god, etc. are going to be supportive of my new GOALS.

Buckle up people, because I am going to be successful!! Food will not win my life over. Here are the goals:
1 day of Yoga a week (did it the other day, I suck at it. I looked at the clock every 5 minutes, but I felt GOOD and RELAXED after it)
No eating at Zimmermans minus fruits and veggies (The family I nanny for. I am never hungry because I eat right before I go, but I always manage to eat their food. Even if it is healthy, I ALWAYS over eat)
NOOOOOOO Tutti Frutti the rest of October AND (yes, that says and) November (sweet baby Jesus, this is going to be a killer!)
Abs daily (I made little AB cards with exercises… I want to do one daily)
Run 3xs/ week (two shorter runs – 4 miles, one long run – 6/7/8 miles)
No food 2 hours before bed (I wish I could stand on a building and shout this one to America! It is SOOO important)
Belly Buster (A protein thing from Isagenix, I’ll let you know how it goes)
Take my calcium pill daily (I don’t drink milk, so my nails are often weak)
Workout at least 6 times a week (this won’t be too hard, but I wanted an easier one on the list : ) ) HAHA!

Oh, and I am starting a swear in the quarter jar.
I have 3 quarters in there so far.






Shizzz is getting real up in my dorm room. I have notecards everywhere. They are of my goals, quotes, positive thoughts, questions like “do you really want that?” and more!

Pray for me people. Set some goals with me. Lets do this together. We can hold each other accountable. Connect with me, we can be little buddies. It’s so much easier with someone else. I WILL SUCCEED!! WHOOT WOOT!

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR A QUICK W.O.W….. Yoga addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment