Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Getting Old


Started my morning off with a run. Lauren and I woke up at 6:00 am and debated but we did get out of bed to run, I AM SO GLAD WE DID. We literally complained until we started running, but once we started our legs just kept moving. We did around 4 miles.
P.s. My butt checks are KILLING me from squats and lunges yesterday… Today should be interesting.



So… Folks I am officially old. A few weeks ago when I posted about my weekend the words I need glasses came up.
Say what?!?!
I am 19 and I've had perfect eyes forever, glasses now? No! But it's true I do need them. When I am trying to read far away {the boards at school/driving/etc.} I squint so I can see which causes me to have headaches. Headaches are a B let me tell ya.
So finally I went to the doctor and he confirmed I did need glasses. So $367 later I am getting glasses. My question is why the heck are they so expensive? That my friends is basically a shopping spree!
Not to mention I also need to do eye drops when I read up close because when I blink I never shut my eye completely.
This picture makes me laugh. I was trying to see what my eyes looked
like when they were dilated. I couldn't see because it was so blurry so
I naturally bulged my eyes out. haha! Too funny. The picture on the left
is the pair I went home with. They are doing wonders for me...

I am feeling old now because I need glasses. Hey at least on the bright side I won't have to put makeup on before classes.

See you tomorrow for some W.O.W!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment