Monday, October 7, 2013

I Signed Up For What...


I can’t believe this weekend already happened. The weekends always seem to FLY by.
This weekend I celebrated my two friends Hannah and Kylie’s birthday’s. It was fun to go to Chili’s and get some amazing chips and guacamole. Holy heck, I went all out on that.

Lauren, Hannah and I

Going out for their birthdays was the ‘big’ thing off my weekend. Lots of people went home this weekend again so it was pretty quiet on campus. I got lots done and I got some great workouts in! Two cycling classes and a nice long run.


My new boots... I feel like I am a solider ha ha ha

Fun headband from Charming Charlie.

Sunday I met with my ‘adopt a grandma’. She lives at a local senior citizens living facility, I am so excited to grow closer to her this upcoming year. Her name is Lu. She is fun.

First race... Lauren and I will do this on November 2nd

Second race.... Katie, Catherine and I will
do this on Thanksgiving Day.
So last week remember how I said I had something exciting to share? Well…. I signed my butt up for TWO frickin’ 10Ks. Holy cow. I mean it’s not that far, but for me it will be a lot. I signed up for my first one with my college roomie Lauren and my second one will be on Thanksgiving Day. I will do that one with my HS besties Katie and Catherine. Lauren and I have been ‘training’. The first race is in ONE MONTH. You will for sure be hearing lots about it this next month.


This is me before and after our 6 mile run yesterday…. We both felt on top of the world. Below is a picture after. Lauren had never run more than 3.2 miles {without stopping} and yesterday I kept saying wouldn’t it be cool if we could make it to two miles…. Three miles… four miles… five miles... She kept saying don’t push it Bailey, then when we did make it to two/three/four/five miles we were so pumped. We were cheering and high fiving! I begged her to finish the last mile with me {mile six} and I know she is so glad she did. She was calling all her peeps to share what she just accomplished…. So exciting!!

Holy cow, did I just do that....

THAT SMILE IS SOOO BIG

Yippie we did it.... Lauren and I

Make it a fabulous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment