Friday, October 11, 2013

Peanut Butter Lovin'


I love peanut butter.

If I had only one food I could eat for the rest of my life I would definitely choose peanut butter.

I mean it is amazing.

I love all kinds of peanut butter: organic from Trader Joe’s, Skippy, Jiff, the off brands, the salted stuff, the homemade stuff, you name it I probably love it.

Now, people will try to tell me peanut butter is good for you so it’s ok! They are right, a good amount of peanut butter IS good for you. Do I often eat the right amount? …… Moving on.

I eat peanut butter with apples, on bread, in oatmeal, on celery, on rice cakes, in protein shakes, on ice cream, plain… You name it I probably do it.

This past summer the kids I nannied for told me how their mom had a bad habit when she was little. What was the bad habit? She ate peanut butter straight from the jar…… SAY WHAT! Children, this is normal {RIGHT?!} ß P.S. I ALWAYS backed their mom up and told them I do this too… Teaching them bad habits young.

This is the PB I keep in my room. It has
a different texture, but I like it for a few reasons:
Organic, from Trader Joe's, it's unsalted, and it
is DANG GOOD.
I thought it was necessary to share my love of peanut butter with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment