Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Mama + {W.O.W. #5}


If you had 2 seconds to answer this question, what would your response be?
Question:
Who is your ‘hero’/ 'remodel’?

Man… There are so many amazing people in my life. But I immediately jump to my mom.



My mom has taught me so much. She has shaped me into the person I am today. Without her I honestly don’t know what my life would be like.



She was that crazy lady in the fan section at all my hockey games all the way from mini mites (age 4) until my last HS hockey game ever (age 18).




She is my favorite person to go shopping with. Not only because she has pretty good taste, but mainly because I love when she chases me around the store saying “Bailey get this! Bailey this is so you! Bailey this IS YOUR COLOR!!!!!” {That’s her most famous saying, “this is your color”.}





My mom is the lady that forces me out of bed at 7:00 am to garden. Then she happily listens to me complain while I help her.




She is the lady that cracks jokes constantly. When I want to laugh but I don’t because I don’t want her to think she is too funny, she gives me that look and I burst out laughing.

She is the lady that I took my frustration out on throughout me teenage years. When I would say mean things to her she was strong and knew they were never true.



She is one of the hardest working ladies I know. She travels the country sharing her knowledge.

She honestly is my favorite lady in this whole wide world and I have so much respect for her.

Oh and to add one more thing….. IT’S HER BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Mama!




A quick W.O.W for you:




Do you have jiggly arms? Bingo wings? I have always had big arms. I still do. But now my arms are muscle, not just fat. Unfortunately because they were really fat/big at one point I have extra skin. But building my arm muscle up will eat that fat away!

If this quick arm workout isn't killing you I'd increase your weights. When I did it I used 10 pound weights, and baby I felt it!

GET YOUR BUTT MOVING BECAUSE IT'S WORKOUT WEDNESDAY FRIENDS. We have ZERO time for excuses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment