Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekend Recap


No W.O.W. post today folks! Today is my ‘Monday’. I am getting back into the grind of life after a relaxing Fall Break at home with my family.

This weekend seemed so busy but at the same time so relaxing. At one point I had to think about the last time I showered, that folks shows how lazy I was.

I took two baths at home, I LOVE being able to lie in a tub and RELAX. My ‘me’ time.

So here is how my long weekend went:

My sister Bria and I with our cousins new
puppy.... If you want to be my BFF you
could get me a puppy for Christmas.....??
Friday, got home and pigged out on Donatelli's. Yummy local Italian food and they were also on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Then my family (I’m talking the whole dang fam) jumped in the car and went to my cousin’s soccer game. She plays for the University of Concordia, St. Paul. It was freezing, but fun. I came home and went to bed.


my cousins and I

Yes, this happened. I had to keep my toes warm 
Post game- my cousins and I. L to R- Alyssa, Me,
Alahna {the soccer player}, Bria {sister}, Callie and Carlie

Saturday, up early to get my hair done for family pictures. Then my mom told me she would buy me a pedicure because our feet were going to be bare in the photos, score! Then we actually had family photos, so fun, so stressful, lets just say my family can be fifty shades of cray cray. After pictures we did some cooking (that will be another post later on) and then we got my sister the new iPhone… Lucky duck is finally entering the smartphone world, about time ;) ha ha ha. I went to my friend Courtney’s house for a sleepover. Fun to see her. We always go to bed at 10:00 and then end up talking until 2:00 am…. But I wouldn’t change anything about it – that is what I love about sleepovers, all the girl talk.

My adorable doggies

Bria and I
Sunday, I woke up at Courtney’s to a pancake breakfast, YUMMMY. Then I went home and we made crepes.. #Fatty4Lyfe. I went to get my dad a new phone then I went to my grandparents to help them figure out their new iPhones (geez, this whole weekend was about helping people get phones!). So funny to watch people in there 70’s talk to Siri. Sunday evening I went out with my other grandparents for dinner. I had sweet potato fries for the first time and was impressed. I also had waffle fries and a southwest wrap. #fatty4Lyfe

My dad making crepes... Recipe to come this week???
Monday, I woke up and was going to get shiz done. I went to the doctor, Target, Costco, grocery store, post office, Walgreens and Macy’s. Bought some new clothes I will share soon.

This happened. I burnt myself this weekend.
It has gotten darker and worse. People ask me what
happened. I respond with "I tried to curl my hair and
be all pretty, obviously I should just wear my hair
in a pony and wear sweats"
Tuesday, back to school I went. Back to reality.

I love going home but I always end up missing my friends; however, I hate the homework that comes along with the whole school thing. Some days I wish I could drop out and win the lottery {AKA every. Dang. Day}

I am feeling high on life because I got in a great workout today: 1 hour of body pump and 45 minutes on the elliptical, PUSH YOURSELF TO WORK HARD IN THE GYM TODAY PEOPLE. Mmmkay?!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment