Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall


For those of you that have SOO many things to do, do you ever find yourself not wanting to do anything but blog?

Seriously, this is a daily occurrence for me. I should be studying for Latin, writing that Sociology paper, or maybe reading for my Business and Law class.  But instead I think of great blogging ideas and then I get distracted… Which then I open up word, start blogging, and find myself blogging for an hour.  

I would never stop blogging. But seriously it is so distracting! Because I get all these fabulous ideas brewing in my BIG BRAIN!

It’s been chaotic in my life {I feel like I say this every week! Ha!}. But today I get to go home for Fall Break, which means there has been lots of test/quizzes/papers/etc. this week. So to make it short and sweet…….

Last week my friend Lauren talked about Fall on her blog. I would definitely agree, Fall is my favorite season. The outfits you get to wear, the cuddling, drinking a hot tea, scary movies, PUMPKIN, what an amazing season…. She also shared this picture. I want to try to do some of these!!


When I  go home in about two hours I am so excited to see my family, go to my cousins soccer game, play cards with my grandma, cook with my mama, joke with my dad, shop with my sister, cuddle my puppies. I am SOO excited. I will try to keep up with the blogging, but if I don’t I will be back with a great weekend recap next Wednesday.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment