Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Recap


My life has been chaotic lately. I mean look at my purse, who the heck lives like this? 


I need a small purse, because then I won't just have random crap in there!


This is the kind of stuff I dislike. Being disorganized. UGH. My car right now... You don’t even want to see that. My back end has become my ‘junk’/’fall clothes’… It’s is driving me CRAZY.
I needed this weekend. I needed it to be a weekend that revolved around me and me only.
Everyone seemed to be gone this weekend; all of my friends either went on a retreat, home, to a relatives, traveled for sports, or something else. I literally felt like I was the only person on campus. It was awesome.
So my ‘to do’ list had been started Wednesday evening and I was going to cross every single item off that list by Sunday night.
Which did happen.
But the best thing was there wasn’t a time schedule, I could do these things when I wanted whether it be Friday night, Saturday or Sunday. I worked hard Friday night and Saturday because I wanted Sunday to be my chill day.
Friday, I brought the kiddos I nanny to Panera. {Fargo just got their first Panera EVER!} Bringing them there may or may not be in the top 10 best decisions I’ve ever made. They LOVED it and said they want to go daily. Bomb! Then Friday night I worked on HW and other studying. I had my PJ’s on by 6:00 and I was in bed by 8:15… Are you judging?
Saturday, the crazy workout lady came out in me! I was up by 7:30 to go to body pump at 8:00. Then before my cycling class at 10:30 I ran to DSW and Old Navy. I bought a pair of heels, boots and a hat at DSW. From Old Navy I got a sweater dress, a tank top, a shirt and two sweaters…. Sounds like a lot but it was all a good deal!! {Oh, PS those ‘goals’….. Yeah about those. I failed.} Then I came home from my cycling class and I literally thought my legs were going to fall off. You know you worked hard when you are showering and your legs are shaking….. The rest of Saturday was homework, studying and getting stuff for school done. I also sewed a sweater. I was feeling pretty domestic : ) ha! Ha! Ha! My friend Allie did end up coming home Saturday so we hung out.
I went into DSW and Old Navy looking like this... Oops

1 hour of cycling does good to your body!!!

Brrrr... It was so cold when I got back. I am not
looking forward to the winter and working out. I hate
putting a jacket on when I am all sweaty
Sunday, I woke up and went to a cycling class at 1:00. I ran to Target. Where I was informed of this new app Cartwheel Target. It gives you coupons and other sweets deals. I can’t wait to try it! I also worked on some homecoming stuff for a committee I am apart of. THEN FOLKS, something that has been stressing me out finally came to an end. My friends and I signed a lease for a house next year. Praise the Lord. I am SOOO excited!!!!

Looks small... But it is HUGE on the inside. We
cannot wait to live together and share many many
memories and most important GIGGLE and have FUN!

Lauren, Shelby, Me and Allie

Feeling SOOO grown up.

I can’t wait to share some fun things with you guys this week!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment