Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Part Two



My birthday was yesterday and a few days ago I shared mixed feelings

This year for my 19th birthday I went out with friends and family. It was a fun time with the people I love most in my life! They all made my day so special and I loved every minute of it.

Receiving the love and well wishes from friends and family on Facebook and Twitter just reminded me more how much love I have surrounding me. 

Here are some pictures from my birthday celebrations:
My Dad and I
My Sister and I
My family took me to Osaka and my best friend from High School, Courtney came too along with my Godmother, Lorie.

Courtney and I
My Mom and I                                
Me- This is the hat they made us wear when
they sang to me. I am so happy my face was covered
or it would have been Fifty Shades of RED

Tim our Cook

  
I went to Grand Avenue in St. Paul with my best friend from college Lauren. We ate at The Wild Onion where we both ordered a turkey wrap. It was very good; however, when the waitress first brought it out there was no turkey in it. Hello that is the main ingredient, so I kindly said something. Our waitress was great and we made sure they knew we weren’t mad. 
Lauren and I

Me Before We Left
I am so blessed to have met Lauren. She is such a special girl and I can't wait to be her roommate next year!! 

L to R- Catherine, Ashley, Me,
Courtney and Katie
My best friends from High School went to a fun restaurant ChinoLatinos. It was so much fun and the atmosphere was great.  I love all these girls and I am so happy we stayed so close even through our first year of college. We call ourselves BACCK. Which stands for a letter of each of our first names. 

My Cousin Kennedy and I 
My Cousins, L to R-  Kennedy, Callie, Carlie, and Me
On my actual birthday I spent the day with my family strawberry picking, enjoying fresh crepes, then we went on the lake and then I went to Chino's with my girlfriends. 

Being the baby of the family and the youngest of all my friends has it ups and downs. It sucks being the last one to get their license, the last one to be able to see a R rated movie, the last one to turn 18, and finally the last one to be able to go to the bars. But someday when they are all 30 and I am 29..... Man that will be great! :) At the end of the day they always make sure to make my birthday one of the best days ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment