Friday, July 26, 2013

The Ending Of Relaxation


{prepare yourself for lots of pictures}

There are usually two kinds of vacations my family takes: tour the whole damn city or option two would be to have a relaxing vacation with little to no schedule.

Being in Atlanta has been RELAXING. This is a vacation that won't need a follow-up vacation. The whole reason I went to Atlanta was because my mom was going for work (she travels every week) and I just happened to have this week off from nannying. So it worked out perfectly.


I cannot tell you how many times people said to me "what are you going to do there?" I would answer with "uh, I don't know, relax?" Well that's what I've done. My mom goes to work 9-5 and I relax ALL. DAY. LONG.




It is great. Most days I would wake up and grab breakfast from the hotel. Then I would hit the gym up for a workout. Some days I went 45 minutes and some days I went 1 hour and 30 minutes. Whatever I felt like doing I did! Then I would make a protein shake to get some good nutrition into me. Then blog, check Facebook and twitter, I'd go on Pinterest and I would online shop.

This blog is a no judgement zone
I made some new friends. But actually,
it scared the crap outta me!
Then about 11 I would go lay by the pool to catch some sun and fresh air. I have already read two great books: Losing It and Faking It both by Cora Carmack and both very, very good.

My Mama and I! 

After I relax all day my mom comes back from work and we go out to dinner. We have shopped at the local mall. I got some new things from Macys (shocker:)) and Jcrew. They both seem to have different styles than the MN stores, so that's fun. Sometimes we workout again if we feel like it, or we hangout and go to bed early. I don't think I have stayed up past 9:00 PM (Atlanta time, so 8:00 PM MN time) this whole trip. And I love it!

We matched! ha ha.
P.S. This picture was taking AFTER we
had a cookie AND frozen yogurt {feeling FAT}
All good things must come to an end, I am excited to get home to my bed and my doggies. It has been a relaxed, chilled, laid back vacation, but honestly I wouldn't want it any other way. 


P.S. if you know me you know I'm obsessed with Tutti Frutti, a frozen yogurt place. Before I came I found out there were THREE near my hotel (within 15 miles. One even within 1 mile!) However, for the life of me I can't find it. Trust me we have driven around for 20 minutes, I just won’t drop it until we found another frozen yogurt shop that was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment