Monday, July 22, 2013

Country Jam Day Two


 We woke up nice and early ate some breakfast and then went on a walk at The University of Eau Claire's campus. There is a hill there that is one heck of a work out. If you get to the top and aren't breathing hard, you are a serious champ!

After walking around campus we went shopping. We are girls and can't go a few days without shopping, lets be real here. I got this super cute jacket from Gap. It was originally $69.99 I picked it up for $14 something. I would call that a good deal. 


Katie and I

America!

We went back to the hotel to get ready for the day. We snacked on chips and dip, veggies, fruit, drinks, etc. Took tons of pictures then were headed for day number two.  

Courtney and I




Day two had some great singers (although no one can compare to Rascal Flatts in my eyes). We went at 4 and saw Justin Moore, Craig Morgan and Kelly Clarkson.


Catherine and I

My work out buddy - Catherine is changing her life in so
many positive ways. So proud of her!

It was also military day so we honored the people who fight for us often, which is great they should be honored. 
L to R Katie, Kenzie, Catherine, and I

L to R- Kenzie. Me, Catherine

Day three will be up tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment