Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Last Day At Country Jam: Day Three


I. Ran. Five-ish. Miles. Holy. Shit. 

We got up to go running very early and I can't believe I was able to run, I haven't ran in awhile. But Katie (she's training for a half marathon) really motivated and made me feel like I wanted to keep going. I told Katie I would try to do three miles, when we made it to three I wanted to keep going. There was one piont when looking into the distance all I saw was this hill and I remember saying something like "oh hell no, we are NOT going on that hill." Pretty sure she laughed, because to her a hill is a hill. 

When our run was done we ate breakfast and had a chill day of TV until we left for day three. We watched some Catfish on MTV. We were screaming when the person that was online was the ‘real life’ person also. Yes we are losers. 

You know just casually chilling next to the
prettiest lady alive!



We ate a big lunch and then were headed to Country Jam to enjoy our last day. It was a perfect day high 70s with pure sun. It was by far the nicest day of weather; however, Katie and I still managed to get some nice sweat on our backs. What the heck!! I hate being over heated.


Saturday’s performers were Gary Allan, Big and Rich, Kix Brooks, Sawyer Brown and Tyler Farr. I only went to Tyler Farr because I left early to pack for my trip to Atlanta.




Side note…. WE GOT TO TOUCH TYLER FARR. We had the best seats for his performance because we got to go into the party pit. At one point he was literally singing to ME looking at me like straight in the eyes. I didn’t even know what to do so I just looked back and gave the biggest cheesiest smile.

Damn.. Look at those pants!
{Photo credit to Katie}
After my day had totally been made, I had to leave to drive home. For some odd reason it took me like two hours to get home and only took us one hour to get there… Lets just say I have troubles with directions and construction. Oh and I stopped at Culver's for a mint shake. I mean who doesn't want a cool treat after being in the sun for three days straight?

 Country Jam was so much fun and I had such a great time. I can’t wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment