Monday, July 8, 2013

Fourth of July


These past few days have been filled with lots of fun. I spent the majority of my time with my family and friends celebrating the Fourth of July and just hanging out.

On the Fourth of July I woke up and my mom, sister and I went shopping. I have very few pairs of shorts this summer because I lost so much weight. So it was time to do some shorts shopping. I also got a new swimsuit… Oh boy. Swimsuit shopping is never fun. Thankfully my mom and sister helped me pick out two swimsuits that fit me nicely. I have so much trouble because I don’t have the perfect boobs, butt, or stomach like the Victoria Secret models do. Ha ha. That will never happen:  )


Before!
(I am wearing that dorky hat
to protect my face:) 


Then after I got a swimsuit I headed over to a friends house to hang out by their pool. We had so much fun talking and getting our tan on. I love listening to some good music and just relaxing, it doesn’t happen much for me. We made very good salads for dinner. They had turkey burger meat, black beans, corn, avocado, peppers, and chipotle sauce. So yummy!

Getting Our Tan On 

When I got home from that I went to my grandparents for a little bit and hung out with them. My aunt was there so we played cards and eventually went home around 11. I didn’t go to fireworks, but I have been to plenty of shows over the years, so it’s ok.

Courtney & I 
I had such a great Fourth of July. My whole weekend was spectacular! More to come later on my day at the lake and a cardio class that kicked my bootay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment