Monday, July 29, 2013

Getting Into The Swing Of Life Again


 4:45 came WAY earlier today than I wanted it to. I think I pushed snooze three times before I jumped up. Thank goodness I wore my workout clothes to bed so I could save the few minutes of trying to figure out what to wear. When I wake up for early workouts I don’t even redo my pony from sleeping, I usually don’t change and I make everything quick.

By 5:30 I was in Stillwater for another day of boot camp. I am glad I went and didn't keep pushing snooze all morning like I wanted to at the time. I knew once I got there I would be happy I went but the part of getting out of bed and getting there was the part I hated.

After two back-to-back trips I knew it was going to be hard to get back into the swing of things. And it hit me hard when I looked in my closet yesterday to find this:

I will never understand why I pack
15 outfits for a 6 day vacation because
at the end of the day over packing just
causes headaches 
Holy anxiety. I like to think I am a very organized person. My family thinks I might have some OCD but who knows. And to add to that pile in my closet I had three laundry baskets full of dirty clothes. Gulp.

After I did all my laundry I went through my closet. I love/ hate doing this at the same time. I've spent so much on clothes and to have to get rid of them makes me sick to my stomach. But that will be another post.

Yesterday I made a healthy ice cream and it was so good! Be sure to check it out. I organized my room/closet and picked out some outfits for the week. Then I packed my lunches for Monday-Wednesday. Life will be a lot smoother when you are prepared and organized!

Tomorrow I am going to share a gluten free healthy pizza recipe! The crust is made with three ingredients (not including spices) and there is no flour! Stay tuned.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment