Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Family Day


Last Friday I woke up nice and early and ran 2.8 miles. It was hard because it was so dang hot out! I thought I was going to die. I am NOT a runner. I also thought it would be a good idea to bring a water bottle to refresh during the run, well my arm ended up hurting. I guess a person can never win!

Pedicure - Ruby Nails
My mom and I got a pedicure and then came home to get ready for the lake. We went to my cousin’s cabin on Big Marine Lake. Going to the cabin is always so much fun, the only problem is how much work it is. I swear my family packs for a week when we were only staying a night…

L to R- Bria, my baby cousin, Me, and Callie 
Me Making Whip Cream For Strawberry Shortcake

I decided to bike there, which was fun. It was about a 9 mile bike ride. So not bad at all! It was a little windy and I swear there were hills that I have never seen before. It always seems like that is the case. I estimated it to take me about one hour and it ended up taking around 31 minutes. So I guess I was doing something right :)

My Lovely Cousins and I (L to R- Me, Carle, Bria, Callie) 
Being Silly 

Kayaking
Kayaking With Callie




Tubing With My Cousin

We hung out, wake boarded, tubed, kayaked, had a fire, and talked. It was really fun. I ate like crap but that’s ok. Because you can’t always eat perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment