Sunday, March 1, 2015

Is It Spring Yet?

It's a new month, and that means new GOALS!

But first… Weekly challenge updates: Catherine and I did OK last week. I hit the gym every day and hit my macros except for last night at my grandpa's birthday gathering. I still am calling it a win! And Catherine did well too! This week we are focusing on trying ONE new recipe and drinking water. Check out Instagram for some water bottle selfies ;)


Now onto GOALS-

This month I want to continue to branch out in the gym and try new things, even if I look 'dumb'. I also want to attempt to get a few outdoor runs. This week Minnesota is looking at some 40-degree weather, holla! I want to continue to eat in balance and track my food. I have upped my calories a little and moved from cutting to maintaining. My weight isn't as important to me as it was a few months ago!

The last goal I have is to start brainstorming ideas for a possible run group for adults in the St. Paul/Mahtomedi/White Bear area.

What goals do you have for March?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment