Wednesday, March 11, 2015

AB Attack!

How cool would it be to have ABS? Like seriously, I am not asking for an 8-pack, only a 2-pack. Maybe someday I will have some ABS if I continue to work hard and eat in balance. Until then I will focus on working my ABS….


AB ATTACK!
1-minute plank
1-minute right side plank
1-minute left side plank
1-minute child pose
1-minute plank shoulder taps
1-minute right side plank with elbow to knee touch touches
1-minute left side plank with elbow to knee touches
1-minute child pose

REPEAT!


PICTURES:
plank
Try to keep a leveled back, so you could hold
a bowl of cereal on it :)


right side plank and left side plank

Level one with one knee resting on the ground
Level two stack legs

Level three lift and lower top leg
child pose


 plank shoulder taps

 right and left side plank with elbow to knee touch touches



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment