Sunday, March 22, 2015

Enjoying Life

When I go away for the weekend, I have one goal: to have fun. I do not worry about my macros or if I am going to lose weight. Instead, I take a deep breath and enjoy life. For me, life is not about losing weight and being extremely fit. Instead it is about enjoying the process and enjoying time with the people around me.


This weekend I was able to see Catherine, Annie and Kyle! It was much needed, and I had a lot of fun. I was able to workout with Kyle and workout with the girls. My food was OK, I ate a lot of wraps and sandwiches. Probably not the best choices, but again, if I am thinking about ‘dieting’ my whole life how can I enjoy it?? (Also, FYI I hate the word diet).

I am excited to get back in the gym even though I have a slight cold and start tracking my macros again.

I only have one more week of school before spring break! YAY. Also, this weekend I hope to get in another mini-duathlon.

PS – I am running out of blog ideas…. What do you want to read about?? Pretty much nothing is off limits ;) Ask below or email me: baileymckenziesff@gmail.com


post signature

2 comments:

  1. It'd be fun to hear some things about how Trumi is going for both you and the kids you train! The kinds of workouts you do with them, how you keep them motivated, etc.
    But whatever you decide to keep blogging about I always look forward to reading your posts! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ideas Katie! I will write about that in the near future. I miss you too!!

      Delete