Monday, March 16, 2015

Confidence + My Weekend

Happy Monday!

This week at Trumi we are focusing on confidence within. This video below is magical and I hope you take 4 minutes to watch it before you read the rest of my post….



Sometimes having confidence is tricky. Hey, I am right there with you. There are moments in my life that I feel so self-conscious about my body. But what is so great about this video is that kids are not as worried about their belly fat or cottage cheese legs. They want a mermaid tail! I know that I have gained a lot more confidence over the past few years and I hope you can find something that makes you feel confident.  

_____________________


This weekend I relaxed at home with my family and got in some great workouts. I cannot wait to share a video on Wednesday of the 1000 rep challenge…

This week my goal is to stay on top of my eating and continue training. I am running a duathlon in 9 weeks (I think?) and I want to continue to bike/run. Right now my focus is SPEED not distance! But as soon as I am done with this duathlon I will start training distance, which equals a little more food *coughcarbscough* :)


Stay tuned for some fun posts this week! A workout + video, being lazy and of course my Friday favs! Have a great day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment