Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favs

Happy Friday! This week has been so wonderful for so many reasons. Here are a few of my favorite things this week:

The incredible weather – the weather always puts me in a better mood. I mean who can be crabby when it is 64 degrees and pure sun?


Running outside again – I was able to get in a few short runs this week, and the best thing is my time has improved so much from my runs in the fall. Like I am talking by a WHOLE MINUTE. Every single morning when I crawled out of bed as an angry bitch at 5:00 am has finally paid off. Thank You Jesus!

Lifetime – oh lifetime, you have my heart forever and always. I legit think about when I get married someday what I will do if there is not a lifetime by my house. I love the atmosphere and the people that are there to push me! This week specifically the spinning instructor, she pushed me so hard, and my butt is still in pain.



BurnThis- I have talked about this awesome app before but man it is still a favorite of mine!!!!! So many inspiring fitness people on this app, I never walk away without getting inspiration.



Katie Freeman! Ah this girl is too good. She sent me a postcard, and it was so fun to receive. I also sent her a letter, and it  got there despite screwing up the address. She comes home in less than TWO months :) I am not excited at all… JK. I cannot wait to have my rollerblading buddy back!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment