Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Fun!

Happy Friday Lovely People!

This weekend is going to be so fun and fabulous as I travel north (well, kind of north) to be with friends. I pray I can keep an eye on the choices I make, not completely blow my macros, but still indulge and have some FUN.

This week I found some FABULOUS things. Man, Trader Joe’s, you have my heart forever and always. I could make a whole post on 1000’s things I love from there, maybe someday.

Trader Joe’s reduced guilt chicken salad – ½ cup is 100 calories 2.5f, 4c, 14p. Every day this week I have had 1 cup of this with some TJs crackers.



Zoodles – yum, yum, yum. I have made zoodles for dinner a few times this week, and it is so low carb compared to regular noodles. And filling with fiber. WIN WIN!


Workout buddies! I went home this past weekend and got in THREE kick-ass workouts with my sister and mom. Working out with someone makes everything better and this weekend I get to workout with Catherine and Kyle! Yippie!


IIFYM – I have written a few posts about IIFYM {here or go to the IIFYM home page), so I am not going to talk about that right now. But I will say I LOVE having flexibility in my diet, and guilt-free treats. Below is some TJ’s pudding; TJ’s whip cream and TWO protein brownies. I felt zero guilt and woke up lighter this week than last week. Winning!



Finally, funny pictures that float around the internet. Here are a few of the ones that I could not stop giggling at.








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment