Friday, March 6, 2015

Already Friday?!

How is it Friday again? Man, life is FLYING by. I guess that happens when you are having fun. I mean I am not complaining.

Some of my favorite things this week:

For the love of WHIP CREAM! I adore whip cream. I always buy this at Trader Joe’s, and it is a brand I love, trust and will continue to eat straight from the canister.



Creamy Chicken Chili – um, yum! I blogged about this yesterday… It is probably the easiest recipe ever. I love having warm soups in the cold Minnesota winters.


Speaking of cold Minnesota winters, I think they are behind us! YEEEHAW. Next week we are going to see 50-degree weather, now that is something I am loving.


Chipotle, man I had it so many times this week that it has to be a favorite. I get brown rice, chicken, black beans, extra lettuce, salsa, and a little bit of cheese. Yum, I am now drooling.



My final favorite for this week is my job. Is it hard? Yes. Frustrating at times? Of course, I work with 6-10 kids who have a ton of energy at the end of the school day. Is it rewarding? Oh my goodness yes. We just wrapped up another 8-week session, and it amazes how much kids can grow. Every child improved on their fitness testing, but that does not matter to me as much as the kids grasping the fact that avocados are healthy, sleep is important or that you should do workouts on TV commercials. It makes my heart dance.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment